1/2 c sugar
1 c shortening
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 3/4 c flour
sugar and cinnamon mixture to taste
1. Cream sugar, shortening, and eggs together.
2. Mix flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture.
3. Mix until well-blended. Chill slightly.
4. Form dough into small balls. Dip the tops in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
5. Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 min.
6. Cool slightly and move to a wire rack to finish cooling.
7. Try not to each the entire batch. :-)
What's your favorite cookie?