Tuesday, October 12, 2010

52 First Dates: Week Eighteen

Hey, how did your date go this week?  Was there plenty of stars out for you?  Did you freeze your bum off?  I know it's getting cold in some parts of the country so I wanted to squeeze this one in last second while we still had a chance.

Our date is tonight after my hubby gets off work.  I have some treats laid out for us and a blanket ready to take out in the backyard.  The kids are in bed and I'm excited to do some stargazing and cuddling.  So I'm excited.  My hubby knows I'm planning something, but doesn't know what.  I'm having fun waiting to surprise him.

Are you ready for this week's challenge?

Let's get out of the house this week.  Go out with some friends.  Most of our dates end up being here at home, after the kids have gone to bed, late after my hubby is off work.  But we've really been wanting to get out of the house lately.  So this week we're going to really shoot for getting out of the house with friends.  Fingers crossed, we'll get a chance to go out and have a good time.

Pretty open ended, leaves you with lots of room to be creative... but also gives you a chance to go out with friends and let your hair down.

Let us know how it's going.  Are you and your spouse getting closer?  What are you learning in your dating life?

*Linked to these Parties.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails