All in all, here's how my 2014 Goals went:
1. Continue to develop a consistent devotional time--Still working on it, but much more consistent than the beginning of the year and I consider that a win.
2. Try 2 new recipes a month--Yep, we did this one. We tried so many new things this year and I'm so glad we did it.
3. Wear skirts on Sundays--Every Sunday, with the exception of Sundays out of town, I wore a skirt. Yep, pretty crazy for this T-shirt and jeans girl, but I like it!
1. Go through Focus T25 program--Finished it! Hated it! Not my thing to work out at home and didn't see any results.
2. Do Yoga once a week--Ooops! Worked on it in the middle of the year, but never got into a full routine.
1. Eat better breakfasts--Nah! I'm just not a breakfast girl. Still working on it.
2. Buy more organic produce--Doing better.
1. Go on a yearly getaway--Went away in March and had a great time.
2. Do something on a regular basis for my husband--Not sure what I was thinking and never really did this.
3. Read 2-3 books together--Just 1!
1. Continue homeschooling, adding preschool in the fall--Here we are in Year 3, working with 3 kids for the first time.
2. Take the kids on monthly dates--Did about 8 dates with the kids this year. Love having that one on one time with them.
3. Once a month field trips--We did some great field trips this year and I'm already excited about the spring.
4. Discover 5 outdoor treasures--Ooops! Dropped the ball on this one.
1. Complete 2014 DIY list--I got about half of them done.
2. Complete 2014 Bookmarks list--Love this. Great books and lots of reading.
3. Add a vlog once a week--Really loved working on the blogs this year and growing.
What are your 2014 Goals?